I always enjoy reading the shirts that come out for Cinco De Mayo every year and I honestly am surprised at the originality and that people are so creative to come out with new ones every year. Yes, there are repeats of some of the best ones – but they are still funny! I listed a few of my favorite’s I have seen this year below!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.
Fun Cinco De Mayo Shirts!
- Raglan “Margarita is my favorite color” – This one is one of my favorite’s that I haven’t seen till this year. I also love a good raglan tee if you are not wanting to expose your upper arms!
- “Cinco De Drinko” – Chances are you have seen this one before – but it is still cute!
- “Chips & Salsa Diet” – The thing I like about this one is you could literally wear this all the time, not just on this holiday. Here in Texas a chips & salsa diet are acceptable year round.
- “Said no Juan Ever” – you like jokes, you’ll like this one.
- “Make Cinco Great Again” – Should I say more?
Do you celebrate Cinco De Mayo or do you just wear one of the many funny shirts that come out for Cinco De Mayo? I am the latter one, though I do love a good Marg!
Check out my apricot dress that will look flattering on any body type!