Honestly I am not one for cheesy mothers day gifts (unless my daughter made it (; !) , or any cheesy gift at that. Yes I am thankful for the gift but more times then not the gift ends up collecting dust. I really like gifts that are practical and that I will actually use. I like ones that are humorous because they are great conversation starters. I listed some of my favorite fun Mothers day gifts below! Enjoy.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”Below is an outline of what you could include in this post.
- Mother’s day coffee mug – If your mama loves humor with a side of coffee -grab her this mug!
- Mother’s day pillow – This pillow is cute just in time for spring!
- Mother’s day cosmetic bag – This is just a cute little bag that your mother or MIL could use for anything.
- Mother’s day socks – These socks are always fun, I own a pair that say “Bring me wine”.
- Mother’s day funny card – If you want just a good ole’ card I would recommended this one or any of the others.
- Mother’s day wine glass– Is your mother a wine-o like me? Then I am sure she would love to add this to her collection of wine glasses!
Click here to read about my post on muffins with mom!
What is the funniest gift you ever gave or received for Mother’s Day? Please feel free to comment and share below!