This year NFR is in Arlington and there is a lot of talk about what the style will be this year. Originally Ryan & I were going to go but we actually decided to take a trip to Fredericksburg, TX for our anniversary instead. We will be there next year when it is back in Vegas! But back to fashion – I personally think the NFR style we will see a lot more vintage/old west style’s but it is still the NFR. So, I put together some collages for some inspo for both types of NFR styles. Finding what to wear can be extremely stressful so I hope these help. If you click on the scroll of pictures below the collages you’ll be able top shop the pieces!
NFR Style night time
- Cow print slip dress would be super cute with a chunky black belt and some short western booties! Just check and the cow print slip dress is sold out. However, I did find this other cow print dress that is a lot like it from Urban outfitters!
- Velvet pant with crystal fringe, these are currently out of stock but you can sign up to be emailed when they are back in stock. I also have seen them on Posh Mark!
- These silver Ariat Dixon booties are super fun and currently are 46% off.
- This star faux leather skirt would be good paired with a graphic-t for a day time look.
- A fringe mini dress is great for a night look at the NFR. Just pair with a belt, a hat, and some tall boots!
- I personally have the Charlie 1 horse high dessert hat in pecan but I love the black one too!
- A clear western belt is a fun way to make your look more modern. Tie it around a t shirt dress and wear it during the day time!
NFR Style day time
If you are going for a more relaxed look I would stick to vinage, jean material, subtle or big cow prints, and FRINGE! This past year we saw a lot of “butterflies” it seemed like, so I think these butterfly flared jeans would be super cute with a nicer blouse and hat. I really love these rust paper bag waist pants – these could easily be dressed up with the cow print heel or down with some cute sneakers.
Below I added some pieces I did not put in some of my collages but would still be cute for NFR!
Email me and let me know if you wore any of the pieces I picked out! I would love to see it put together.